Thursday, January 5, 2012

Real ghosts or fake?

Many people believe legends and stories about ghosts. I'm really interested in ghosts and supernatural activities, but I don't think, that they really exist. This is arguable subject and anyone has it's own opinion.
 My personal opinion is that they may, may exist. But for me it's very suspicious. When someone sees something like ghost or poltergeist, it's from his subconscious. Some people who want so much to believe in something paranormal, they always see what they want, in spite of it's real or not.
I never met ghosts, poltergeist or I haven't experience about this, but I found some pics in internet and I wan't to show you these pictures.






All of them are very popular and some of them are very old. Truth of these pics are already proved. But what do you think? Do they exist?

4 comments:

  1. I have seen a ghost recently. he was tall and naked and was dancing flamengo. so cute... aaawww

    ReplyDelete
  2. ghosts are real because one night me and my mum were sitting on the couch crying because my mums best friend had just died and she was like my mums sister, my aunt and that night i slept with my mum because we were bloody sad and my mum woke me up and her her bestfriend was standing at the edge of the bed smiling! so please believe in spirits!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ghosts r real because i was at an abandon house a few houses down from me and there was still furniture in it and i had something stuffed way deep in my pocket and it just fell out. Before i entered the house though i said "if there are any ghosts in this house please dont jump out at me but give me a sign that u r here"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen the inexplicable photographed.

    ReplyDelete